From the diagnostic wax-up of a “malocclusion” to the final restoration
The wax-up seminars are geared towards and intended for dental technicians and dentists who want to translate their aesthetic-functional treatment plan into the final restoration.
From the outlined initial planning through the initial therapy to the efficient transfer of the diagnostic wax-up to the definitive reconstruction, all situations are discussed and worked on practically.
In these seminars, the principles of diagnostic waxup class I, 2,3 and crossbite are explained and trained in detail.
* Waxup principles
* Occlusal planes and Speekurve in the planning (theory + practice)
* Waxup – procedure (theory + practice)
* Cusp inclination, sequential guidance and the concept of the disocclusion angle
* anterior guidance, grades 1, 2, 3, crossbite (theory + practice)
* Waxup / setup in everyday practice
* Implementation of planning in treatment
(Course language: German & English)
Dates and prices on request